The Global Private Museum Network accepts membership
applications by Museum Founders and Stakeholders,
wish to exchange with their peers in an intimate
and informal context.
Membership Benefits Include
- Invitation to Annual Gatherings
- Exclusive access to Research Centre findings and reports
- Feature on the GPMN website, with Museum and Exhibition Listings
- Opportunity to meet and collaborate with fellow Private Museum Founders and Stakeholders, to establish joint projects, exhibition tours, loans and best practice
- Access to preferential services and rates from leading art service providers
To apply for membership we will request you fill in a questionnaire so we may evaluate how the GPMN can support you and work towards building an ever stronger network of inspirational private museum stakeholders. The regional memberships committees will then review the applications. All information is strictly for internal use, please feel free to leave blank should a question make you uncomfortable. Questionnaires will be sent upon reception of email enquiry.